Can't find the answer? Get in touch on 8234 1300
complete ute and van hire ute hire adelaide


Are you open on Public Holidays?
On long weekends where the public holiday falls on a Monday, we open on Saturday 8am - 12pm and Monday 8am - 12pm and closed on the Sunday.

Easter we open Saturday and Monday 8am -12pm and closed on Easter Friday and Sunday.

Christmas Day we are closed.

Boxing Day open 8am - 12pm

And any other public holiday, please ask


Can we pay cash?
Sure, we take the amount of the rental plus a deposit. We also accept most credit cards -VISA, Mastercard, Diners and Amex are all welcomed with no extra fees.


Can we reduce the excess?
While the excess can’t be reduced through our system, be assured that you are covered in all legal circumstances. Also, there are online insurance companies that offer excess reduction insurance as an option.


Do you have unlimited kilometers as an option?
Not exactly, but we’re always happy to calculate an all-inclusive trip rate.


Can anyone else drive and does it cost extra?
Yes, anyone with a valid driver’s licence and over the age of 21 can drive.

Note: it is a good idea to note who is driving at what time and what location to avoid future issues in the event of a Traffic Infringement. They are automatically sent to the driver we have listed on the Rental Agreement.


Can I take a vehicle one way?
Yes, but there’s a relocation fee involved.


Can I take the Four Wheel Drive vehicles off of the bitumen?
Absolutely, but we like to know where you’re headed so the vehicle can be prepared to suit your adventure.


Is site spec available on all vehicles?
Sure, but some notice is required for the fit out to be completed for you in time


What is included in site spec?
Standard package includes: amber rotating light, reverse beeper, UHF radio and a 1kg fire extinguisher. Other gear can be added too, just ask!


Does the vehicle need to be refueled on return?
Yes, the vehicle is supplied full of fuel and its appreciated if it's returned in the same way. If you don’t have time, don’t worry, we can take care of it for you, and a surcharge will apply.


What type of licence do I need?
All vehicles can be driven on a current car drivers licence. Remember, minimum age for driving our rental vehicles is 21 years old.


Can I use an international licence?
International drivers licences are welcomed. Currently by law they need to be translated to English, and presented on the day.
A friendly reminder - in Australia we drive on the left hand side of the road :)